Know How to Install 3D Wall Panels hassle free!
We know you must have a dream of having a beautiful home. The statement, “Home is where the heart is,” goes very well, with the previous statement. So, what goes into making a home of your dream is just the placement of gorgeous artworks for uplifting the interiors of your precious spaces. Your home speaks a lot about your taste of art and aesthetics, so make sure you say it out with pride..!
Good taste of art comes with the knowledge of the latest innovative technology and trends- and 3D wall panels are just an example of that innovative technology.
Ecoste’s CladEx or the 3D wall panels are one of the best-suited applications for both the interiors and exteriors of commercial and residential projects. Moreover, their installation process is absolutely plug & play which can be learned without much effort.
Here we would like to give you a little overview of which you can install the 3D wall panels in your home and office spaces hassle-free.!
1. First, you need to measure the wall where you are going to apply the PVC wall panel. Once that is done, you need to select the number of PVC wall panels required for the same. Make a note, that 3D wall panels come in the size of 8 Ft. * 4 Ft., their thickness is 5 mm.
2. For the interior projects, you need to cut three WPC strips or aluminum channels of the section size 1*1.5 inch for one 3D Wall Panel. Then, screw them on the wall after a gap of every two feet. The PVC strips/aluminum channel become the strong base for the application of the wall panel. While, for the installation of CLAD-EX 3D wall panels on the exteriors of a building, it is recommended to use an aluminum channel. This is so because aluminum acts as a stronger base and can support the cladding efficiently during the different seasons.
3. After screwing the strips and making a solid base, comes the time to cut the PVC wall panel in the size of the wall using a panel-saw or a hand-saw/hand-cutter. Now, you need to install the wall panel on the strips using screws, starting from the border to the other side of the wall.
4. Now is the time to put three or more screws at some distance on either side of the wall panels against the strips.
5. To hide the screws or hide the gap between two PVC wall panels you can apply silicone over them.
This presents you with glorious wall panels. PVC wall panels come in white color, but are paintable and can be given any color of your likeness or interests.
The CLAD-EX wall panels from Ecoste- Wood Polymer Composite are made with special polymers, which make them resistant to warping and suitable for application on both the interiors and exteriors of the residential and commercial projects.
They are 100% waterproof, termite-proof, recyclable, fire retardant, and come with a lifetime guarantee. Adding to your delight, you can find 15 designs available of the 3D wall panels with Ecoste.
Also if you get to be stuck here is our video that will definitely help you to kick away your clouds of missouts and confusions!